BYC Café

Yeah. The beagle was an outdoor dog not being paid attention to, Anabelle was about to be put down because she was a runt not thriving, Molly was barely living when I got her, and Jolene was in a bad home situation.
What a miracle you have performed with them. Look at them now! They look happy, healthy and full of life! :love

I didn’t realize points were so important to some people. I thought we were here to help and give honest opinions, not so much to score points.
It is important to some for sure. I have even hears of some the tried to game the system to get more points.

The number of posts can be important since at some level you get premium member for life here

Everybody should experience California fog at least once. You get out in that valley and you can't see a thing!
When it is very bad, you lose track of points of reference and do not know where you are. When that happens, my heart is often in my throat when driving! I try not to but you need to work right?

My DH takes his glucosamine every day and swears by it for his aches & pains.
glucosamine makes nsaids work after they stop working due to tolerance to the medicine.

Studies do not show that glucosamine actually rebuilds cartilage.

Does he take nsaids?

Back
Top Bottom