BYC Café

:lau nuts themselves are okay sometimes but not in perfectly good desserts!!! Also walnuts taste weird and nasty. :lau :sick

Unless they’re the candied kind. :love

I like almonds and peanuts okay sometimes but still not the greatest haha

Never had a pistachio I don’t think or a pecan except in dessert.
Years ago when I used to make Tollhouse cookies for the family....the kids wanted NO NUTS.....my husband wanted NO CHOCOLATE CHIPs but lots of nuts.....I wanted both so I stopped making them!!!;) There....that'll teach ya Mr. Picky Pants!!

Ha ha...you are one of those "I have about 12...maybe 15 chickens" people. :lau Are both roosters in with all your hens?
Yeah. HeiHei is a silver sebright. Squatch is a black jersey giant. HeiHei is just eye candy pretty much.

I probably have 20 😂 I don't know how many chicks I have kept... I think I kept 5.

I have more chicks hatching so I'll keep more from that batch depending on what they look like

Just as we were getting ready to leave for breakfast one of the club members pulled in my lane all excited. "Uncle George, we have a problem down at the club. There are dogs in there or coyotes." I explained that I would check on things when we got back from breakfast. Long story short a fox or pair of fox found a hole beneath the lower hot wire and were gaining access to the club. Fixed the hole - hopefully they were outside of the enclosure. Tomorrow I will check and if they are still within the grounds I'll set some snares. Everything likes to eat rabbits just as much as chickens.

Just as we were getting ready to leave for breakfast one of the club members pulled in my lane all excited. "Uncle George, we have a problem down at the club. There are dogs in there or coyotes." I explained that I would check on things when we got back from breakfast. Long story short a fox or pair of fox found a hole beneath the lower hot wire and were gaining access to the club. Fixed the hole - hopefully they were outside of the enclosure. Tomorrow I will check and if they are still within the grounds I'll set some snares. Everything likes to eat rabbits just as much as chickens.
I wanted to get rabbits for fertilizer and meat, but I didn't want to do it until we had our land we want to purchase. That way I can make sure they're really secure.

Does everyone at your club call you "Uncle George" Sour? :pop

Back
Top Bottom