BYC Café

Good Morning Sean!!! 18 degrees here in northeast Ohio but we're headed for a high of 37 ...that's toasty in this neck of the woods!! Thanks for the breakfast tacos!! Hope you have a great day
Good morning BB!
Your welcome!, hope you have a fantastic day! :ya

I give up...I've been reading the past couple days worth of posts for a good bit of time but the "last post" line keeps moving.

Good morning Cafe, is there any coffee in the house?
hot-chocolate.gif

I give up...I've been reading the past couple days worth of posts for a good bit of time but the "last post" line keeps moving.

Good morning Cafe, is there any coffee in the house?
Got a fresh brewed pot ready right now, have at it! :)

So, we've had 170mm of rain in 48 hours. Not sure how much fell after that because the measuring jug flooded.:lol:
On it's own that's a fair bit of rain and not that dramatic. The problem is this is a mountain and what falls higher up, comes down. Someone said it was due to something called gravity.:p:D
Shame it doesn't seem to work with money.............
So these are pictures of some of the damage. It doesn't look too bad. However these mini land slides go all the way up and all the way down the tracks in and out of here. Both tracks are impassible with a vehicle currently.
Flood gully East. The water is moving so fast you couldn't stand up in it.
P1222106.JPG

This is the sheep field track. All my fencing ruined.:hit
P1222111.JPG

Track to the house blocked below.
P1222112.JPG

Behind the sheep shed. Doesn't look too serious until you look at the tree roots. A bit of a breeze and these will fall over..............on to the sheep shed.
P1222113.JPG

Heading up the track.
P1222122.JPG

P1222123.JPG

A bit of a slide from the West ridge.
P1222128.JPG

One of the joining points from the flood gully to the track.
P1222131.JPG

Another join a bit further down. There are places like this up and down the track.
This one is three feet deep.
P1222133.JPG

Oh how sweet, a little waterfall.:rolleyes:
P1222136.JPG

It's not raining hard atm. More due later and overnight.

So, we've had 170mm of rain in 48 hours. Not sure how much fell after that because the measuring jug flooded.:lol:
On it's own that's a fair bit of rain and not that dramatic. The problem is this is a mountain and what falls higher up, comes down. Someone said it was due to something called gravity.:p:D
Shame it doesn't seem to work with money.............
So these are pictures of some of the damage. It doesn't look too bad. However these mini land slides go all the way up and all the way down the tracks in and out of here. Both tracks are impassible with a vehicle currently.
Flood gully East. The water is moving so fast you couldn't stand up in it.
View attachment 2008401
This is the sheep field track. All my fencing ruined.:hit
View attachment 2008404
Track to the house blocked below.
View attachment 2008409
Behind the sheep shed. Doesn't look too serious until you look at the tree roots. A bit of a breeze and these will fall over..............on to the sheep shed.
View attachment 2008412
Heading up the track.
View attachment 2008413
View attachment 2008415
A bit of a slide from the West ridge.
View attachment 2008416
One of the joining points from the flood gully to the track.
View attachment 2008419
Another join a bit further down. There are places like this up and down the track.
This one is three feet deep.
View attachment 2008420
Oh how sweet, a little waterfall.:rolleyes:
View attachment 2008422
It's not raining hard atm. More due later and overnight.

Ugh, sorry for the extra work all that has made for you.

Back
Top Bottom