BYC Café

Good Morning DL!:frow Nice to see you this morning. Frittata sounds yummy....and ambitious at this hour! Have a great day
I've got to have real food to eat. I don't eat grains and refined sugar so all the pastries, breads and sugar laden goodies that everyone brings in don't do it for me.

I've got to have real food to eat. I don't eat grains and refined sugar so all the pastries, breads and sugar laden goodies that everyone brings in don't do it for me.
Whatever works for you and makes you feel good.....stick with it!! I usually have oatmeal but last night I met two old friends at Panera and we had a great visit. I brought home bagels and enjoyed one this morning.

Whatever works for you and makes you feel good.....stick with it!! I usually have oatmeal but last night I met two old friends at Panera and we had a great visit. I brought home bagels and enjoyed one this morning.
I went to Panera the other day and got the fuji apple salad without chicken and cheese. It was delicious

Doing fine, thanks for asking. One more cup of coffee and I might even have my eyes open!

How are you today?
Excellent! Thank you. I have a dear friend who lost her mom in Sept and she's really struggling....but she came and joined us at Panera last night and I could tell it did her good to get out and chat with others who have been there. We have to support each other.

Back
Top Bottom