BYC Café

My dad's dog was just forcing me to snuggle him, but he decided to stop.

My dad's dog Fang.
1579875115321-130689122.jpg
He's a chiweeny, & he's turning 7 this year.

"Can't we all just get along?" That's what I believe your dog is thinking!
Mogwai has hooked into Bella's face and onto her sides so many times now I've lost track and I haven't even had Bella for a month yet! Thank goodness there does not appear to be a mean bone in that dogs body.

Oh my goodness...what a photo!! A heart-melter! Love this!:love
View attachment 2009775
Lucky shot. That chick had hatched during the night. I'm not sure who it is because I can't make out the toes. One chick had 4 toes on both feet, one had 5 toes on both feet and one had 4 toes on one foot and 5 on the other!

Good morning, Cafe! Wow. Haven't been able to get on here since yesterday morning. You've had so much to say that I wouldn't know where to begin to respond!!! :D Just a couple things, anyway.
Congrats to @sourland on 56 years of marriage!!!
Trees are best. No need to worry about any of the above then.:p
I had two tree dwellers in my orchard until the golden eagle picked one right out of the tree. Little Red Haired Girl would stand on an apple tree and give a speech every night. Wish I hadn't let her do that. After that, Rosie never went up in the tree again. I was relieved.
This is Little Red Haired Girl.
Not a lot eats dogs these days. :p
In my area, coyotes will take down a dog in a heartbeat.

Mogwai has hooked into Bella's face and onto her sides so many times now I've lost track and I haven't even had Bella for a month yet! Thank goodness there does not appear to be a mean bone in that dogs body.
MogWai is a name given to the gremlins in the movie, it's Chinese, can you guess it's translation?

Be careful of the cat getting in her face because I saw and heard something very scary at the vet when I was there last time with one of my dogs.

An officer had left his K9 at his house with his cat and they had been living together for a very long time. He left the house for only maybe 30 minutes and he came home to his beautiful K9's eye scratched to shreds. The officer was so shook up and it was so sad.

My puppy goes after the cat playing and sometimes he wants nothing to do with her. I made him his own special room (my lizard room) that she cannot get into so he can get a break. I did that after I heard about the K9, I'm still horrified because the officer was in tears carrying his dog into the office.

MogWai is a name given to the gremlins in the movie, it's Chinese, can you guess it's translation?
I'm quite aware that Mogwai is from the movie The Gremlins. If you saw her face you'd know why I named her that. It means monster among other translations. And that she is!

Back
Top Bottom