BYC Café

OH NO!! I was in such a hurry to get back and tell you how much I liked it I left no review!! I will go back. It shows in the finished product that you enjoy renovation. I'm sure working on dad's house is a labor of love....I'm sure he would be proud.
It's emotionally draining. It took me over 2 years to get up there and really get working on it. I knocked myself off track the last time I was there looking at old family pictures. Big mistake. I spent too much time crying.

That explains why you've been gone so long! :lau
🥰
Did you leave all that in your review?! :lol:
What can I say? I like renovating things.
I'm working on Dad's house now. I wish he were still alive to see the way it will come out. He'd have loved it!
Ok here's a dumb question....I see how to leave a comment but I'm not seeing how to leave a "review"?? I never have before.

It's emotionally draining. It took me over 2 years to get up there and really get working on it. I knocked myself off track the last time I was there looking at old family pictures. Big mistake. I spent too much time crying.

I get it ! It became the responsibility of the Princess and me to clear up/dispose of my in-laws possessions. They had a full house and rented from an aunt who became a true 'B' after their death. The day of the auction Elaine just could not go so it became my responsibility. Every item had a memory attached - tore me up. I was so glad that she was not there. :hugs

It's so hard....and pictures take us right back to the times we spent together....that must have been hard.

I get it ! It became the responsibility of the Princess and me to clear up/dispose of my in-laws possessions. They had a full house and rented from an aunt who became a true 'B' after their death. The day of the auction Elaine just could not go so it became my responsibility. Every item had a memory attached - tore me up. I was so glad that she was not there. :hugs
Memories are sweet....and at the same time...painful. We carry burdens for those we love...that's how it is meant to be.

:hugs
My mother kept trying to give DH some of Dad's clothes. Nuh-uh! No way. I couldn't handle THAT. All of his clothing went to the Salvation Army.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of handsome boys I have. They're going to be used for a Non-Fighting Muff GameFowl project I'm going to be working on soon.

Black Birchen EE. Looks to have a quite a bit of Game in him.
0114201228.jpg
And here's my big baby, a Black Copper Maran/GameFowl cross.
1213191503.jpg
They're going to be bred to a couple of RJF hybrids I have. The pullets seem to be mixed with an American Game of some sort, & are growing spurs which I find cool.

I like sharing my birds, & ideas.
Both Cockerels have incomplete double spurs, going to breed for double spurs, one reason I'm getting Sumatras.

Back
Top Bottom