BYC Café

That’s a great idea!! My chickens would destroy the garden. :lau I’m going to have to fence it this year because last year the chickens and animals kept eating stuff too!! The chickens rip leaves off and eat the fruit, etc. :barnie

And how exciting!! I would love fruit trees!!! We have some blueberry bushes we planted last year but I haven’t checked them. I had a grape plant I planted too but I don’t see it now. I’m hoping it’s just dormant haha

I might try raspberries this year. We have a ton of wild ones but I’ve always wanted to tame them. Maybe I’ll get the thornless variety haha

I’ve always wanted actual fruit trees though like apples or peaches. :love
I planted thornless blackberries probably 15 years ago and within a few years they weren't thornless . :he I would not have planted them where I did if I had known they would revert. Also....they come up EVERYWHERE and you can't get rid of them. Definitely regret them.

She's mad I caught her snuggling with my husband's dog 😂 She's an old crank, but my buddy. She had a seizure last night, but she hasn't had one for about 6 months.

IMG_20200128_140807~2.jpg

I planted thornless blackberries probably 15 years ago and within a few years they weren't thornless . :he I would not have planted them where I did if I had known they would revert. Also....they come up EVERYWHERE and you can't get rid of them. Definitely regret them.
We had some type of raspberry bush or something that had thorns that was in the middle of our driveway and people have tried to burn it, chop it down, pull it out, and use chemicals on it.

We had a friend bring his tractor and he ripped it out completely and hopefully it does not come back this year because it is so annoying!

We had some type of raspberry bush or something that had thorns that was in the middle of our driveway and people have tried to burn it, chop it down, pull it out, and use chemicals on it.

We had a friend bring his tractor and he ripped it out completely and hopefully it does not come back this year because it is so annoying!
Exactly....I've tried everything and they just laugh at me:rolleyes:

We have raspberries and possibly blackberries everywhere. I think it started many years ago when I got a pot at a fair. Never planted it. Had it under the deck. It spread out from under the deck and now is everywhere. It was growing into my garden last year but I pulled a bunch out. It’s all around one side of the house too and in the woods from there to the front wayyyy up on the hill and woods. It even spread into the front garden somehow!!!

Back
Top Bottom