BYC Café

Dad's house is freezing! (Not literally. I might be just a tad spoiled with my wood stove!) The damn boiler isn't working so I've got to get the guy who installed it up to fix it.
And this stupid wiring project took 3.5 HOURS!
IMG_20200328_145053336.jpg
IMG_20200328_151132899.jpg

And the other side of the wall...
IMG_20200328_151537674.jpg

IMG_20200328_163506806.jpg

No. I don't care that I didn't line up the dimmer switch to the single pole switch.

The wire dangling in front of everything will eventually run along the top of the drywall trim to power the LED up-lights.

I'm cold and cranky and I'm going home!

Good Morning! It is a balmy 13 F, sunny, windy and maybe 6 inches of new snow but the wind has made that number hard to tell. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the coffee! I am off to do chores and get a fire rolling in the woodstove.
Enjoy the day you all.
You must be sick of snow by now.

good afternoon all :frow ; time for another pot perhaps? Tea and coffee is made, and some nice shortbread biscuits...

Does anyone there use Reuters as a news source? they strike me as more old school reporting of what has actually happened worldwide, instead of the clickbait, speculation about what might happen, and shite-stirring that infects much of the media these days.

On recovery rates, my understanding is that it takes a long time to get over this virus if you get it bad, so there's a long lag with recovery stats. What we really need is the test that shows who's had it even without knowing it, which will give a much better idea of how many have little or nothing to fear from it.
I use Reuters amoung others Perris and I agree with you. Not only do I find there is a lot less drama but often their 'facts' are more accurate.
Yup, many people are in for an awful shock if they believe any of this it's all going to be fine in a couple of weeks stuff.
I can't help seeing some irony in the British PM and the Health Minister having contracted the virus.

Dad's house is freezing! (Not literally. I might be just a tad spoiled with my wood stove!) The damn boiler isn't working so I've got to get the guy who installed it up to fix it.
And this stupid wiring project took 3.5 HOURS!
View attachment 2065608View attachment 2065609
And the other side of the wall...
View attachment 2065614
View attachment 2065615
No. I don't care that I didn't line up the dimmer switch to the single pole switch.

The wire dangling in front of everything will eventually run along the top of the drywall trim to power the LED up-lights.

I'm cold and cranky and I'm going home!
Cranky is fine. We can all deal with that. Cold...best get in front of that wood burner.

Why did Fox cut the doctors if they are trying to get the truth out?
I believe Vermont Public Radio has carried every WH briefing.
I'm not sure I said all that right, and I agreed with Penny Jo to drop the subject, so I haven't read all the comments after that, but this one sent me an alert, so let me clarify.

Until yesterday, FOX was the only one airing the doctors' briefings. Yesterday they did not, so I found a live stream online, which is where I will be watching it in the future. BTW, FOX is pretty liberal now too. Listening to MSM is listening to 100% opinion, and that includes FOX. To get the facts, where they are gathering them from all the states, as well as other countries, WE watch the briefings. You certainly don't need to. It's up to you.

I'm rather sorry I tried to help anyone get to the facts as we know them, and with that, I will bid the Cafe adieu again.

:love to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom