BYC Café

It would be nice no one says squat about those that have kicked it only those that have it and died of it ?:confused:
The chart for the US shows the number that have it, the number that have died and the number that have recovered so far. It is early days! so the numbers do not indicate the end result yet.

Today in the US:

121,117 have it
2,010 dead
961 recovered

China:
81,999 have it
3,299 dead
75,100 recovered

Of course many more have been infected and not tested.

This is supposed to be between the 1918 flu and the 1957 flu. The 1957 flu hat 25 million get it and about 1 million die.

Time will tell what really happens with this but it is already much worse than a flu season

Up until today they were playing the daily corona virus update from the White house. If you watch a liberal station, they probably don't cover it because they hate DT so much. So, we watch it on FOX or FOX Business. But, today they cut out before the two doctors spoke. That is the part that really matters. We have learned so much from them this week. Instead of feeling scared or panicky, we feel more informed.

But, still they are not telling us how many recovered, but I guess they think we deduct that from giving us the percentage, or number, of deaths. It would stand to reason those who didn't die, recovered or will recover.
John hopkins updates their chart several times a day. It is a research center and not a news outlet-- Of course this is Science LOL!

Dad's house is freezing! (Not literally. I might be just a tad spoiled with my wood stove!) The damn boiler isn't working so I've got to get the guy who installed it up to fix it.
And this stupid wiring project took 3.5 HOURS!
View attachment 2065608View attachment 2065609
And the other side of the wall...
View attachment 2065614
View attachment 2065615
No. I don't care that I didn't line up the dimmer switch to the single pole switch.

The wire dangling in front of everything will eventually run along the top of the drywall trim to power the LED up-lights.

I'm cold and cranky and I'm going home!
Nice!

I added a switch to run our whole house fan last summer. I had to crawl up into the attic an then drill a hole in the board the covers the space between the walls. I installed a junction box and the threaded the wire down to the box. I even lined it up with the light switches!

Fun Stuff!

20200328_164635.jpg

Nice!

I added a switch to run our whole house fan last summer. I had to crawl up into the attic an then drill a hole in the board the covers the space between the walls. I installed a junction box and the threaded the wire down to the box. I even lined it up with the light switches!

Fun Stuff!

View attachment 2065929
You dear, are hired!!! ron, lose the dear!

Someday @ronott1 I will take a drive up and meet you in person. you are just the kind of person I would like to know! personally. recipes and all! but i will leave the hens at home "this time"
Too funny!

Luckily we are not under vNewcastle rules here

Back
Top Bottom