BYC Café

Everything in this state pretty much seems to be carrying on as usual.
Pure brilliance given the 6,000 positives and 200 dead.

now the web is full of tips on how to do it
Isn't it really easy? Find a bowl that fits over your head and cut whatever hair is on the out side?

I cut my hubby's hair, and that's the usual routine here. I used to be a dog groomer.
Somehow that just sounds wrong Cap ;)

Apparently churches have been included in 'essential services'.
Because there is no way a bunch of people sitting hip to hip on the pews could possibly spread the virus.

When you've got people like this allowed to spread this nonsense we're not in with much of a shout.
Kind of like Pence thinking he could pray away HIV when he was governor of Indiana?

Do you think I should mention to her it would help if she pooped in the pot?
Better than pooping in the house!

I heard that Catalonia and Madrid are the hot spots for Covid 19 in Spain. Stay safe! I hope my Aunt's family in Barcelona are OK. Especially her sister and brother, they are in their 80s

Pure brilliance given the 6,000 positives and 200 dead.

Isn't it really easy? Find a bowl that fits over your head and cut whatever hair is on the out side?

Somehow that just sounds wrong Cap ;)

Because there is no way a bunch of people sitting hip to hip on the pews could possibly spread the virus.

Kind of like Pence thinking he could pray away HIV when he was governor of Indiana?

Better than pooping in the house!

I heard that Catalonia and Madrid are the hot spots for Covid 19 in Spain. Stay safe! I hope my Aunt's family in Barcelona are OK. Especially her sister and brother, they are in their 80s
Well, hair is hair Bruce. I know how to use clippers and scissors.

Hey, I know how to use a scissors and a clipper but, years ago my hands decided to start letting go of things. I never figured out why? So I switched to using a belt bag rather than a purse, and a backpack rather than any shopping bag. It worked.

However, two dropped and trashed clippers taught me to give up grooming and too scary to work with a scissors. I worried that I had MS or something back then. Who knows :woot

Back
Top Bottom