BYC Café

Good morning, Cafe.

Do you have references ? :p
I do. I can't produce them in writing because apparently the referees get apoplectic at the mere mention of my name. Obviously one can't write in such a condition.
Still, I try to look on the bright side and think at least they didn't find me boring.:p:lau

That is utter madness. How are they policing that in the rural areas?
Well, most of the allotments are on the edges of towns, even in rural settings, so not too much a a problem to police.
It's the city allotments that are causing the problem but it's in the city such produce has most value for those who can't work.

Morning Cafe new pot of black coffee here .. As cockerel went. let the gal have take one of my
Cochin just in time to see Smudge beat the tar out of the other Cochin grabbing her neck
and all... Going to Move her to the main coop .. Cochin baby black and white passed last night that was a real bummer
Shame about the baby Cochin Penny. We lost one of Brackets chicks a couple of days ago.
A weasel is my best bet.

My roof is looking lovely this year. The first couple of years all the plants I didn't really want up there took over. I weed it every year Spring and Fall. This year has been the best so far.
P4043063.JPG

View over the edge. I'm having trouble getting stuff I want to grow growing in the concrete blocks at the roof edge. I may need to look for other plants.
P4043065.JPG

Back
Top Bottom