BYC Café

Perhaps but in that picture the width of the stone area above the hearth relative to the side walls makes the room look really narrow. At least to my eye. Not that it will be changed of course.
I'll have to figure out a different way to photograph the room. It's 21.5' x 14'. But the scale of the fireplace is too big for the room. It just never seemed WAY too big to me.
Thanks for the feedback! This helps me think about it's marketing.

MOLES!

How do I get rid of them?! They've decimated my mounds in my garden, they're all soft. My plants have no support now, I'm afraid I'm gonna lose so mu. I've got to direct sow everything I still can, and cross my fingers 🤞
Moles? maybe a dermatologist? ...... :oops:

Hey y’all! Hope I’m not too late for introductions. My name is Tristan and I live in Tennessee. We currently have a mixed flock but we are doing mostly silver dorkings now. I have chick that follows me like a dog. Her name is Grace Coda [last name]. I guess that’s it for now. I love this cafe! It’s a great idea!!
Welcome Wagon.gif

It is nice to meet you!

Hey y’all! Hope I’m not too late for introductions. My name is Tristan and I live in Tennessee. We currently have a mixed flock but we are doing mostly silver dorkings now. I have chick that follows me like a dog. Her name is Grace Coda [last name]. I guess that’s it for now. I love this cafe! It’s a great idea!!

Welcome to the Cafe. Help yourself to a cup of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom