BYC Café

Good afternoon Cafe.
Thanks for the coffee DL. I'll grab a cup and scoot.
Pretty warm here but a lot of high cloud filtering out the sun.
Very busy with lots of things at the moment.
One of the main house just got fined for not having a mask.:D They've been told over and over but belong to the 'I can do what I want' group. Yep, probably can but each time it's going to cost them.

I keep wondering where it is written that our "inalienable rights" consist of life, liberty, and not having to wear a face mask in public if I don't want to. Almost every business I know of has had some variation of "no shirt, no shoes, no service" posted near the door for donkey's years; I don't see anybody going postal over that. :idunno

Hey there our Governor has mandated face covering as of the 7th this month we have been doing it since March ? had one idiot tell everyone in Lewis county he is top cop I guess "do not be a sheep" .. What be a dead dissenter ?
Yep, stupidity can be fatal!

The police here seem to have decided to drive the mask point home early and hard.
They stopped a lot of people today and apparently there was even a mosses (proper police) car at the local village which is most unusual.
I've been waering a mask when I go out for months. I've got a bit of a collection now.:lol:

The places I see the majority of the "I'm too good to wear a face mask"ers is at Home Depot followed by Lowes. I don't really know why that is.
I see it the grocery stores and dollar store and feed mill and......just about everywhere,
except for TSC. They have a large stand up sign outside the from door with a bold graphic of a masked face and the text "Masks Required" all in black and white.
Can't miss it.
Other places have printout of the mandates stuck to the doors, but I doubt many read them.

Back
Top Bottom