BYC Café

Good morning Cafe.
Thanks for the coffee Shad.
Dry here, and we should be in for a nice weekend, not too hot, but sunny :cool:

I am still perplexed over the chicks' genders. I'm beginning to wonder if my luck's in and I got 4 pullets...
Oh, I'm sorry Perris. What rotten luck getting all girls.:p:lau

I was correct in originally thinking I had 3 cockerels and 5 pullets but the cockerels were not all Fabio's. :lol: I just like to blame him for things that don't go my way with the flock. I'm sure he's also behind all these broody hens too.

I heard Matrix crowing this morning! :love I absolutely love listening to the little boys trying to be big boys. This is the first time I've had a relatively young one sound off. The rest didn't voice their genders until they were 15-16 weeks old. He's 10. I can't wait to hear his brother when he starts. I also haven't seen any real challenges between these two boys to establish dominance.
Those croaky early crows can be very funny.:D Even funnier when it's a hen!

Oh, I'm sorry Perris. What rotten luck getting all girls.:p:lau
I know. But I've got more hatching Weds (if broody keeps to schedule) so there'll be a chance soon to put it all right :D

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made - Lavazza espresso this morning. If that's not your cup of tea, there's tea :p :rolleyes:
Bright and sunny here today, and a very pleasant 17 C - the garden beckons...

Good afternoon Cafe.
Thanks for the coffee Perris. I did take a cup but I was so busy making quips about not getting any cockerels I forgot to make coffee and post.
Sunny and warm here.
I've been told today that there will be a Mostra de Art this November provided there is no local Covid spike. I've been asked if I would show some stuff which is flattering. I will probably just do a single table this year with a lot fewer pieces.

Mornin', y'all! :frow

Sun's up, chores and mosquitoes beckon . . . . hold on, did someone say coffee? That sounds a whole lot more appealing, for sure.

Thought we were going to get trounced again last night; watching this big multicolor blob marching across the radar image, it sure looked like it. But, by the time it got here, just before dawn, it was barely more than sprinkles. Maybe we can dry out a bit before the next round.:fl

Back
Top Bottom