BYC Café

Ugh, ugh, UGH!!!
One of the flange bolts popped out of the slot! I think the ABS flexed. I need to take the toilet off again and find out what's going on.
I cut out the gas line and my BIL remove it from the walls. But now I can't fire the water heater or furnace! Gah! (Yes, I reopened the meter valve...)
I'm calling in a plumber tomorrow to come go over the furnace anyway. I'll let them fix it...
It was chaotic here with mom's bedroom contents being moved in.
I put the shower curtain up that was here when we bought the place.
IMG_20200927_180601604.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, ugh, UGH!!!
One of the flange bolts popped out of the slot! I the The ABS flexed. I need to take the toilet of again and find out what's going on.
I cut out the gas line and my BIL remove it from the walls. But now I can't fire the water heater or furnace! Gah! (Yes, I reopened the meter valve...)
I'm calling in a plumber tomorrow to come go over the furnace anyway. I'll let them fix it...
It was chaotic here with mom's bedroom contents being moved in.
I put the shower curtain up that was here when we bought the place.
View attachment 2350930
I hope the last minute stuff is sorted out before the move!

Guess a lot of us have Delta Dental insurance - I pay almost $ 36. a month (forever) plus it has a $ 50. deductible, etc. The receptionist said I didn't need to give her the $ 50. because my cleaning and exam were covered by my insurance. Then I got a bill from dentist for the $ 50 deductible. Duh!! Maybe she was a new receptionist. :confused:
With my insurance, any preventative treatment (like a semi-annual cleaning) is covered 100%. I'd ask some questions about that $50 bill.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom