BYC Café

Ugh, ugh, UGH!!!
One of the flange bolts popped out of the slot! I the The ABS flexed. I need to take the toilet of again and find out what's going on.
I cut out the gas line and my BIL remove it from the walls. But now I can't fire the water heater or furnace! Gah! (Yes, I reopened the meter valve...)
I'm calling in a plumber tomorrow to come go over the furnace anyway. I'll let them fix it...
It was chaotic here with mom's bedroom contents being moved in.
I put the shower curtain up that was here when we bought the place.
View attachment 2350930
Love the colors!

I have, in fact was looking at miniatures online just yesterday.
It's all the training, vetting, fencing yards, etc that I can't face.
Plus would a dog help lift my depression.... or just depress the dog :gig
Doesn't seem fair to the dog.

I've always said that..... for 23 years, but now it's here.....Pros and Cons for sure.
I got my precious furbaby at the animal sanctuary. She was a rescue dog, but she is the one who rescued me. I can't imagine life without her. She was a year old when I got her, so I didn't have to do the training stuff. She's lying next to my desk right now, snorking gently.

I've always said that..... for 23 years, but now it's here.....Pros and Cons for sure.
The dog helps.

You could always adopt/rescue an older small or medium sized dog that most likely will be trained already.
They are wiser, mellower and adapt quite easily. And at least the ones we adopted went out of their way to please and even watch out for us.

Back
Top Bottom