BYC Café

Well, if it is in the back of the house no one will see if it is finished right? And if you finish it after your permit expires and the inspector comes at a later date, they won't know when you finished it.

That is interesting. My "pincushions" hide from all the other hens. Even the normally most assertive of them get shy when they go bald.

:hugs You have a LOT on your plate with THREE houses in the works plus DH needing your help. Please take care of yourself and not flame out.

I think table saws, with safety in mind, are safer than circular saws. The dangerous moving part is fixed in space. But one needs feather boards and/or "dogs" to keep the wood piece from kicking back.

The router was on a table or was the wood fixed down?

That might be why they are an "impressive" #2 on the new daily cases/100K people list. Right after North Dakota.

Funny, my Dad put seatbelts in the car before they came as standard equipment.

I don't mind hanging it but I truly suck at taping. Find a professional, it is an art.
Router fixed in a table.

Good morning Cafe. Nice hot pot of coffee is ready.
Hard frost this morning. A fire is roaring in the woodstove.
I will have professional help today to get me past the ridge on the porch roof. I can take it from there.
While I wait for him, I intend to sit on me fat arse and enjoy my coffee! For a while at least. I have to run the dogs yet.
And today I shall plant my seed garlic! :love

Good morning Cafe. Nice hot pot of coffee is ready.
Hard frost this morning. A fire is roaring in the woodstove.
I will have professional help today to get me past the ridge on the porch roof. I can take it from there.
While I wait for him, I intend to sit on me fat arse and enjoy my coffee! For a while at least. I have to run the dogs yet.
And today I shall plant my seed garlic! :love
I don't have to plant garlic seed, there's plenty of wild garlic that pops up about this time of year.. I try not to mow it down so it can mature. Did get the winter garden planted Friday and then came the rain.. So, the kids will have rape and bok choi to munch on over the winter months.

I am finding it totally amazing that the chicks I hatched from my own kids eggs are really friendly. I open the brooder door and they all run out.. either laying on my lap or next to me. The chicks I got from TSC or another local breeder were definitely not as friendly.. Took a lot of effort on my part to make friends with those. Could be the silkie in the mother's lines.

I can't do much outside today. Surprise, rain all last night, rain all day. Slicker than snot, wet leaves on top of mud. And I have an ear and sinus infection. On Sunday. Was up coughing best part of the night. And when I woke up, I was old! Again.
Take a break and take care of yourself.. So much stress the last couple of weeks has run you down. Time for a nice book and a cup of chicken noodle soups.

Back
Top Bottom