BYC Café

Most of our dogs did too sometimes and usually without any issues whatsoever. But I guess there is always a first time. Maybe it was not because of the puddles but just something else he found and gobbled up. At this age they are like vacuum cleaners... :confused:

His siblings are obviously the same as I just learned today, actually we are exchanging recipes and dietary tips to get a handle on our little monsters.

When I took DH to his urology appointment this morning, the male PA came in followed by his female assistant! When the PA got to the point of DHs prostate exam, I stepped out into the hall. About 5 minutes later the PA opened the door and said DH was cleaning up in the bathroom.
After he and his assistant left and DH came out of the bathroom I asked if he wanted a cigarette after his menage a trois. He said "we must never speak of this again"! Every now and again he surprises me by understanding my jokes.

I love this. :hugs

Bella made three new friends at the field day grounds today. Well, maybe just 2. The brown female border collie, Shiloh, didn't like her playing with her mate, Blaze. Shiloh kept staring Bella down and peeling her lip at her. Then when Shiloh finally decided that she wanted to play with Bella after all, Bella was terrified of her and kept screaming and running to me or her owner. At one point she crammed herself between the guys legs.
Bella REALLY liked playing with Bailey, the retriever that showed up later.
IMG_20201204_160236536.jpg
IMG_20201204_160448789.jpg

Blaze was obsessed, and I do mean OBSESSED with Skittles. He just would not stop licking his ears and putting his chin and neck over him. His owner thinks he's gay.
IMG_20201204_161901548.jpg
IMG_20201204_161851900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom