BYC Café

Like you are retiring or are getting laid off??

Another of my anti-favorites is "unthaw." :rant
Yeah, DW says that and it really gets to me. I'm pretty sure you can't unthaw a frozen piece of meat. She also says things like 3 AM in the morning. As opposed to 3 AM NOT in the morning??

I am about to unthaw some water to make ice cubes. :p
Perfect!

I am sure you meant it "unalives"you, right?
Looks like you've caught on quite well.

Good morning Cafe and many thanks for the hot coffee and warm rolls with butter and jelly!

I am selling a bunch of stuff that has just been taking up space here and selling anything of use that I think someone might want from cleaning out dad's house.
I actually sold the chair lift that my dad had installed. I sold it for a fraction of the price dad paid but it's sold and the new owners can reap the benefits. The very kind gentleman I've been talking to has a wife with the same condition as DH so I'm quite pleased he saw my ad and is buying it. He is sending his daughter down for it. They are north of Syracuse.

Hot Water Heater. :rolleyes:
on the blink?
No, just another inaccurate phrase that drives me nuts.

My water heater is a separate unit from the boiler that heats the house.
Luckily both are working fine(knocks wood) and I can do the maintenance myself

Good morning Cafe and many thanks for the hot coffee and warm rolls with butter and jelly!

I am selling a bunch of stuff that has just been taking up space here and selling anything of use that I think someone might want from cleaning out dad's house.
I actually sold the chair lift that my dad had installed. I sold it for a fraction of the price dad paid but it's sold and the new owners can reap the benefits. The very kind gentleman I've been talking to has a wife with the same condition as DH so I'm quite pleased he saw my ad and is buying it. He is sending his daughter down for it. They are north of Syracuse.
Are you having a yard sale?

Back
Top Bottom