BYC Café

DH and mom are going in on April 2 for their first Moderna shot. I booked them on Monday.
That is pretty amazing they are scheduling that far out given no state has ANY idea how much vaccine they will actually get versus what was promised. I heard today during our governor's twice weekly press meeting that NY is cancelling appointments NOW because they didn't get what they were told to expect.

Apparently we are through the "first responders" and those in care homes. Monday starts sign up for those 75 and older. My FIL got his second shot this week, he is in the care facility with Parkinson's at the retirement community. I guess they had a few "left over" doses, maybe some people chose not to get vaccinated. MIL got her first one this week, she's 87. The community is trying to get spouses of those in the care facility vaccinated so they can go visit. I don't think my in-laws have seen each other for many months now.

Good evening Cafe.
Congratulations on getting some disabled Covid in your veins Mr @sourland. You make sure it doesn't do any mutating while it's in your care.:p
I've made a jug of hot chocolate if anyone is interested. All milk I promise.
Storms here this morning. Rain in sheets driven by a strong wind. Soaked in seconds.:confused:
This lot moved in just before the rain. I'm still trying to work out how I was still outside.:he
P1220118.JPG

All good ones Sally. How about
"This page intentionally left blank"
?

Congratulations on getting some disabled Covid in your veins Mr @sourland. You make sure it doesn't do any mutating while it's in your care.:p
I ASSUME you do know that the vaccine doesn't contain ANY virus; live, killed or otherwise modified? At least the 2 available in the USA don't.

All good ones Sally. How about
"This page intentionally left blank"
?

I ASSUME you do know that the vaccine doesn't contain ANY virus; live, killed or otherwise modified? At least the 2 available in the USA don't.
Never safe to assume when I'm concerend.:D
I'll have to look up the vaccine type now.:caf

Back
Top Bottom