BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I was smacked around pretty good by the decluttering fairy. I emptied 5 boxes of CRAP out of the spare room that is tool storage center ATM. I took out 2 contractor bags of garbage. It felt great!
AND I uncovered the curtain rod hardware I've been looking for. I'll hang the last curtain rod in our bedroom tonight and install the blackout curtain. The neighbors light their place up light an airport every night. It'll be nice to sleep in the dark for a change.

Good afternoon everyone and thank you for the coffee, DL :caf

AND I uncovered the curtain rod hardware I've been looking for.

Hah!! Isn't this a nice side effect of decluttering?

I was smacked around pretty good by the decluttering fairy. I emptied 5 boxes of CRAP out of the spare room that is tool storage center ATM. I took out 2 contractor bags of garbage. It felt great!

I feel as if this might start a new addiction: once started, I can hardly contain myself and go on and on...

I feel as if this might start a new addiction: once started, I can hardly contain myself and go on and on...
I've been a decluttering junkie locked up unwillingly in rehab. Well, I'm out now and I will continue to declutter and organize this place until it's done!

Last edited:
WooHoo!
Is the the old 'good' CEO or the new 'PITA' CEO.

Steps and deck look great.
I was envisioning a much bigger deck.
The old good CEO.
Oh, that's not the deck. That's just the stoop leading into the mudroom addition.
This is the deck.
20180516_192540.jpg

This is the railing I put on the front porch. The front porch is obviously nowhere near finished.
IMG_20210303_083817237.jpg

Back
Top Bottom