BYC Café

Just got off the phone with Raymour & Flannigan. They screwed up AGAIN. They sent another chair. :duc

This time they are going to give me free shipping to the house but I won't get the couch until Thursday. This is getting really old.
How sad!

CLSD4112021-33.jpg CLSD4112021-17.jpg
My little helpers. I wish I had her finished before working at the ranch. She could have gave her mom a break and learned a little.

I love my new car...
Doing very well compared to most!!

Pfizer. Until about 6 in the morning.
I'm sorry you had a reaction, I didn't have anything other than the 1 day sore arm for either one of my Pfizers. I'm 2 weeks out as of today so as safe as I can get.

Our second shot is four weeks after the first. I really hope we can bump it up a week.
Pfizer or Moderna? Moderna is 4 weeks, Pfizer is 3.

I read an article that said repeated concussions cause disruptions in the brains endocrine glands that can become permanent.
Ala the NFL players.

Just got off the phone with Raymour & Flannigan. They screwed up AGAIN. They sent another chair. :duc

This time they are going to give me free shipping to the house but I won't get the couch until Thursday. This is getting really old.
Well isn't THAT just ducky. And now what are they going to offer to keep you as a happy customer??? They better bring it in the house and set it up at least. Hopefully they don't show up at the door Thursday with another chair.

Back
Top Bottom