BYC Café

Maggie is officially into her teen aged defiant phase. This morning she took her paper cup of reward treats off of a cabinet ate the paper cup and most of the treats by the time I caught her. Then this afternoon she took my new Readers Digest and started shredding it when I left if on my chair for seconds. Just now the Princess had her outside, and I heard yelling. Looked out the window and the Princess was calling 'Come' and Maggie kept turning her head away making believe she didn't hear. I opened the door, stepped out on the porch, and she rushed to me, "Hi, Dad. I've been waiting to come inside." Have I mentioned that she is 'BIG'?

Maggie is officially into her teen aged defiant phase. This morning she took her paper cup of reward treats off of a cabinet ate the paper cup and most of the treats by the time I caught her. Then this afternoon she took my new Readers Digest and started shredding it when I left if on my chair for seconds. Just now the Princess had her outside, and I heard yelling. Looked out the window and the Princess was calling 'Come' and Maggie kept turning her head away making believe she didn't hear. I opened the door, stepped out on the porch, and she rushed to me, "Hi, Dad. I've been waiting to come inside." Have I mentioned that she is 'BIG'?
She sounds very naughty. Better send her to me. 😻

It is both, penny. Hard to admit that the day is coming when I will no longer be able to do everything. :rant
We are both saying that ... Pugsly is what maybe 2 months ahead of Maggie ?
He has only just started coming to me whan I call him, in or outside he comes straight in sits.. I about fell over :bow

Back
Top Bottom