BYC Café

Kinda right eye dominant. Less so since vision got worse. I do a lot of things right handed because that's how the neighbor kids showed me. You'd think with 4 older and left handed siblings i would've learned to bat from them. (Or parents????)

I also have been trying more of the "instinctive" shooting. I need more practice and muscle memory.

But in archery it depends on the eye, not the hand which bow you use. I am right handed, but my leading eye is the left one.
I am also cross dominate, right hand, left eye. I've had people not believe that was possible (MIL; she also didn't believe I dreamed in color), and a teacher tell me in school to use "the proper eye" when I looked through a microscope.

It's actually an advantage in pistol shooting, at least for me. I can shoot very well one handed with my non-dominate hand, because it's easy to line up the sights. When I shot Bullseye Pistol competition (one handed sport), I shot left handed. For IDPA (two handed), right handed.

You just need a lighter pull. Don't give up. What kind of bow do you have. Is it an adjustable compound?
Frozen shoulders on a regular basis caused by acromion bone spurs (calcar?) forced me to give up for good, as the much quoted indomitable spirit won't help with this situation. I learned the hard way. :D

It's a long bow.

Is there any other way I wonder?

She was sure everyone dreamed in black and white, I guess. :confused::idunno
Hmm. I know some people don't remember their dreams. I rarely do. But I think (from hearing/reading studies) it is impossible to not dream in certain stages of sleep whether you remember or not. So yea you dream every night and HOW do you not see them in color. IDK????? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom