BYC Café

good morning! I am the keeper of important papers around here----manuals for all farm and house equipment, titles, warrantees. hubby would be lost looking for anything.
it takes me a while, but I can find it
When the numbers of important papers got to be so numerous, we bough a filing cabinet, and some folders. It's a lot easier to manage them, and quickly find what you need, when they're filed.

manuals for all farm and house equipment,
Now those I can find, they are all in an accordion file. Previous owners gave me a big stack.

When the numbers of important papers got to be so numerous, we bough a filing cabinet, and some folders. It's a lot easier to manage them, and quickly find what you need, when they're filed.
Ha!!
I have 3-4 file cabinets....all a mess!

I have to re-organize file cabinet periodically---people don't always return things to its place, or a pile develops on top.....get rid of stuff you don't need anymore
Easier said than done, I must have a hoarder gene, on top of all the other brain issues.
I have no one else to blame.

I'd give my paperwork/filing a grade of C on some things, and D- on others. I have 3 or 4 places where things might be. Now, those places are JAMMED CRAMMED full, so it can take a while to find anything.

I know someone who said if you asked her for her electric bill from a specific month/year, she could lay her hands on it in under a minute. Starting from out in her front yard, timed with a stopwatch. :lau

I'd give my paperwork/filing a grade of C on some things, and D- on others. I have 3 or 4 places where things might be. Now, those places are JAMMED CRAMMED full, so it can take a while to find anything.

I know someone who said if you asked her for her electric bill from a specific month/year, she could lay her hands on it in under a minute. Starting from out in her front yard, timed with a stopwatch. :lau
I don't keep old utility bills--they are available on line. I used to keep 6 months of all bills/bank statements

YES!!
After waiting for 1:45 for the call back from the hold system at SOS,
I have the answers and solutions!!
No title was generated(ha!) ...below weight requirements.
Bill of sale and copy of registration is all I need to give the buyer to complete sale.
Buyer says they'll probably pick it up tomorrow. :fl :fl :fl
Man, am I glad that's over with!!

Back
Top Bottom