BYC Café

Wondering if it's a reaction to the vaccines?
That's what we're thinking. She's had quite the cocktail of chemicals put into her body.

We talked about it last night and decided if she is still having issues next week, she and I will stay home and DH will go to NC by himself. She has been there before, but I don't want to take her some place that isn't home when she's not feeling well.

That's what we're thinking. She's had quite the cocktail of chemicals put into her body.
What all did she get?

Is she getting some kind of heartworm preventative?
All my dogs got HeartGard(?) and had mild seizures.
I stopped giving it to Ras, on my cousins experience and advice, and the seizures stopped.

@aart @RaZ

Question, as I read seems like it might be ok to go on but the question is about the weight of the whole building , will it detter it more as time goes by? It has only been holding it for about a month, is there too much weight on them? Dx states that they were not cracked when they were installed. Any help or advice will be appreciated!

@aart @RaZ

Question, as I read seems like it might be ok to go on but the question is about the weight of the whole building , will it detter it more as time goes by? It has only been holding it for about a month, is there too much weight on them? Dx states that they were not cracked when they were installed. Any help or advice will be appreciated!
I think you tagged in the wrong thread.

Back
Top Bottom