BYC Café

Goodness @DobieLover !

You should clone yourself!
I'd make her do all the crappy work while I did all the the fun stuff and BYC socialization!

On a positive note, Fabio held it in check today. That was an awful lot of activity in his territory and he behaved very well. He must have remembered our head-in-fist conversation the other day.
Here is my souvenir.
IMG_20210508_173105507.jpg

This is quite a puncture. Just get your tool kit out and Dremel his spurs nicely, so no further goring will be possible.
It's not a puncture. That shaggy little butt-tard BIT me!! It's all bruise with a tiny little tear in the skin where the dark spot is.
His spurs are useless for defense. They've curved around in a 180 degree arc. They still need trimming.
IMG_20210312_084917798.jpg

The race to vacation is on.
Same here. But I might not be going, I think.

My dog Mara has diarrhea -- again. Yesterday morning, she had a good mostly-solid BM. Then in the afternoon and evening, very runny. Same again this morning. She's still on the chicken/rice/pumpkin; she devours it and it's some good protein for her. But I'm at a loss as to what else to try.

We're running out of time for "two days with normal poop," which is my criteria for her being able to go on a road trip that is about 16 hours long. And to stay in someone else's home.

It's supposed to be dry today. It's sunny, but cold, right now. I have some more string trimming to do, and then, dammit, I'm gonna build something!

Back
Top Bottom