BYC Café

Good morning Cafe! Coffee is ready. Please excuse the sand on the floor.
IMG_20210516_072802319.jpg

When we first got here and I took the dogs down to the beach, Bella was terrified of that giant Creek next to the house! The beach is also littered with hundreds of dead and dying horseshoe crabs. I mentioned this to one of the dog owners at the park yesterday and he said they come up at high tide to breed and can't get back down to the water before it recedes.

Last edited:
Oh, UHG!
That must smell good, eh?
Hopefully the wind is in your favor.

I stepped(jumped) on one of those once whilst frolicking on the dunes, man that hurt I was lucky it wasn't worse.
Not really. An awful lot of them are just the empty shells. But about 50 less will die today because I walked up and down the beach picking them up and throwing them way out into the water. Looks like I've got a new morning routine.
DL how did you get the coffee here? I swept up the sand.
Well it wasn't easy I can tell you!

Not really. An awful lot of them are just the empty shells. But about 50 less will die today because I walked up and down the beach picking them up and throwing them way out into the water. Looks like I've got a new morning routine.

Well it wasn't easy I can tell you!
🤩 Have I told you lately that you’re one of my favorite people in the world? :hugs

Back
Top Bottom