BYC Café

Just received a warning of thunderstorm here, sigh. The weather was once nothing special to us, until we bought a house, have a garden, plant a lot, have chicken, plant more, have more chicken...

The first heat wave just about to leave, and the second is already waiting.

Well, no matter how, time goes on. Let's have coffee and cinnamon roll!

View attachment 2725633

The straewberries are about to ready!

View attachment 2725638

And Coffee!

View attachment 2725639
All looks very good. I'll partake. Thank you.

I was going to work in the garden after lunch. Just as I finished, it started to pour. So I took a nap, listening to the rain. It's been cool and cloudy all day long. I am NOT complaining! The weeds will take off, and I'll be digging around in the dirt. I'm ok with that! :) I am just so thankful for the rain.

I haven't downloaded the pics yet, but I got the chicks on my lap today. Two of them looked down at the floor and thought about checking it out, but didn't. One of them, Stormy The Brave, got up on my shoulder. Then flew back into the brooder. WHEEEEE!!!

I was going to work in the garden after lunch. Just as I finished, it started to pour. So I took a nap, listening to the rain. It's been cool and cloudy all day long
Did you get rain this morning too?
That midday shower woke me from my nap, later I thought I had been dreaming, but weatherundergruond history showed me it was real.
The cloudy was nice and soothing, kept the temps down.

It has been a fun day here as well! Lots of ice cream and chit-chat, went for a ride on my horse and got rained on a bit, and went to a neighbor's house and brought home a kitten! My other cat is wondering what is going on but has stopped hissing at the bathroom door pretty quickly. The kitten has crashed out in the kitty bed when I was last in there.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
We are in for another hot humid day today. I still have about 1 1/2 yards of mulch to spread. I've been doing a few wheel barrow loads at a time until I'm covered in sweat and mulch. Then I come in, wash it off and slug a quart of ice water.

Back
Top Bottom