BYC Café

We adopted an 8yo Boxer from the SDHS a couple weeks ago. She had never been around other animals & it’s been a wild couple of weeks. She can’t go outside without a leash & the cats are still debating whether or not she can stay, but this old girl is a love bug & boy does her new daddy love her!
View attachment 2727084
Congratulations! Both my dogs are rescues. ❤️

It’s not easy going in knowing you’ll only have a few years with them, but definitely worth doing. I know your Mara wounds are still very fresh. I’m sorry! :hugs
Thank you. Yeah, we knew that going in. But I'd do it all over again if I had the chance.

We will get another dog, probably in a few months. And it might very well be an older dog from a shelter too.

We adopted an 8yo Boxer from the SDHS a couple weeks ago. She had never been around other animals & it’s been a wild couple of weeks. She can’t go outside without a leash & the cats are still debating whether or not she can stay, but this old girl is a love bug & boy does her new daddy love her!
View attachment 2727084
Congratulations!!! :wee What's her name?

Adoption is the only way I roll! Bells was the oldest Dobie so far. She was 4.5 years old when I adopted her and because they don't live that long, she's already considered "oldER" at nearly 6. I hope she makes it to double digits but you just never know with Dobies.

Back
Top Bottom