BYC Café

Your "book ends" really cracked me up!
Well look at them! They even posed perfectly for their picture.
They are so much alike in appearance the only way I can tell them apart from a distance is to look at the comb. Mallory has the single comb and her sister, Morgan, has the pea comb. Mallory is the hellfire of the pair.
I just can't believe they both went broody at the exact same time!!!

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee LF.
It's going to be even hotter today and we had a thunderstorm go through last night to guarantee I suffer more today working on the mulch pile. It's barely 8 in the morning and it's already 75F out. Barf.
How about taking the day off and just enjoy some free time for yourself? There is a lot of really fun and beneficial things you could do besides working your butt off, you know? :cool:

How about taking the day off and just enjoy some free time for yourself? There is a lot of really fun and beneficial things you could do besides working your butt off, you know? :cool:
I'm just not wired that way. When I get nothing accomplished during a day, I'm miserable and stressed out when I go to bed and don't sleep well. I HAVE to do stuff!! I enjoy doing it most of the time. I just HATE the heat and humidity. I'd rather be back to installing guard rails in sub freezing weather like I did in March than pouring sweat by just breathing.

😇

IMG-20190519-WA0002.jpeg
IMG-20190415-Dotti+Küken.jpeg

I'm just not wired that way. When I get nothing accomplished during a day, I'm miserable and stressed out when I go to bed and don't sleep well. I HAVE to do stuff!! I enjoy doing it most of the time. I just HATE the heat and humidity. I'd rather be back to installing guard rails in sub freezing weather like I did in March than pouring sweat by just breathing.
I am the same way, so I can relate. Only after getting at least 2/3 of my to do list for the day done, can I relax and read a good book. :p

Back
Top Bottom