BYC Café

It's hovering right around the freeze point this morning.
Send some of that to me! It was only 11°F when I got up, now up to 15°F.

My flock have become a bunch of wussies. They used to traverse the snow to get to the neighbors house.
Must be an old picture, not your current car ;)
Mine are all wusses, not one footprint other than mine outside the barn door even though I shoveled it.

She challenges anyone entering or leaving any of the three.
I would find that very annoying. I certainly did when the next door neighbor at the old house had a mini daschund. That thing would bark it's puny minded head off anytime we were out at the same time.

They will literally mix a poodle with ANYTHING, won't they?
I'm waiting to see the Doberdoodle or the chickadoodle.
The Doberdoodle would be one bad ass dog! It would have the guarding instinct and power of the Doberman, extra smarts added from the poodle and would be able to totally take control of any intruder because they'd be laughing their arse off at it from having the "I look like a complete doofus" advantage.
Oh, man, I want a Doberdoodle!

Yeah, not a fan of the doodle craze, or many other dog crosses/breedings.
Some are fine, many are nuts.
Never met this dog, they are not great trainers/keepers, so may be some issues.
We shall may see, trip is not confirmed yet.

I'm not a fan either, but to each their own. I've always been a working breed type of person myself. I find doodles can be quite crazy when they are younger - many do mellow out with age, but certainly many of them lack good training (not the dog's fault).

Good evening Cafe.
I've made a pot of TEA. I don't want anyone trying to drink it thinking it's coffee.
Not quite as cold as yesterday and getting warmer this evening. I think it got to 4C today.
Close call with the chickens @DobieLover
I think the answer I came to about chicken number was don't get more than ten then one doesn't have to take ones shoes off in the snow to count them.:p
I'm just managing with the 21 left now as long as I remeber, HEAD, HANDS AND FEET. It will get easier as time goes on I expect.

Last edited:
Good Morning All!

coffee was good today
Adventure Time Coffee GIF by hoppip

Back
Top Bottom