BYC Café

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made.
Daughter is recovering well. The whole PCR test system did exactly what it did when I came back to the UK...nothing. She and her husband paid for the tests which showed up three days to late and then the results didn't arrive.
However, a couple of the elderly relatives who also went to the funeral are now in intensive care and probably coming out in a coffin.

I would llay odds that when these relatives die people will want to go to the funeral.....:he
I am sorry to hear this!

Good news on your daughter though.

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made.
Daughter is recovering well. The whole PCR test system did exactly what it did when I came back to the UK...nothing. She and her husband paid for the tests which showed up three days to late and then the results didn't arrive.
However, a couple of the elderly relatives who also went to the funeral are now in intensive care and probably coming out in a coffin.

I would llay odds that when these relatives die people will want to go to the funeral.....:he
Glad to read that your daughter is recovering.

Here in Germany the laboratories are overrun as well.

I hope that your elderly relatives will make it out of intensive care alive and well recovered. :fl

Back
Top Bottom