BYC Café

All of a sudden, I am hosting Friendsgiving this Saturday. We have plenty to celebrate, as our "daughter" no longer has leukemia! She and her other "parents" are coming out, so I said, let's do it up big! I have a turkey in the freezer, and we never got together over the holidays.

So I'm gonna spend some time in the kitchen for the next couple days. And clean the house... I'd rather cook.

All of a sudden, I am hosting Friendsgiving this Saturday. We have plenty to celebrate, as our "daughter" no longer has leukemia! She and her other "parents" are coming out, so I said, let's do it up big! I have a turkey in the freezer, and we never got together over the holidays.

So I'm gonna spend some time in the kitchen for the next couple days. And clean the house... I'd rather cook.

Sounds like fun Sally, and a good reason to celebrate!

Good evening Cafe. I've made a pot of coffee, mainly to help keep me awake while I paint. Be on the woodwork at the weekend. Tedious job I'm not looking forward to.
Lovely sunny afternoon here with temperature around 10C although it did cool down pretty rapidly once the sun went down.
Sitting here rewiring plugs this evening. Everything electrical I brought back from Spain has two pin plugs on; in the UK the plugs are rectangular three pin.:he

Back
Top Bottom