BYC Café

Another GH meets the lead.
Was lounging on the ramp of the tractor shed, tight shot but I took the chance and scored.
Dumped it in the woods, came back up, started making breakfast, looked out there and there was another one there! Missed that one, they are living under the shed.
Second was larger, probably mama, dead one was a youngster.
Destructive batrastards!

1656253521362.png

Bella got a huge one in the field this morning but she didn't kill it. She dropped it and tried to get a better grip but it bit her. The GH started to walk off into another area of tall grass and Skittles started to go after it. It was bigger than he is!

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I've already left to run the dogs because it's supposed to get so stinking hot today.
I put my back out coughing yesterday. I swear my body is breaking down to the point where one good sneeze is going to do me in.
I once broke 3 ribs by coughing! Allergies are really bad, even though i take medications regularly.

Was lounging on the ramp of the tractor shed, tight shot but I took the chance and scored.
Dumped it in the woods, came back up, started making breakfast, looked out there and there was another one there! Missed that one, they are living under the shed.
Second was larger, probably mama, dead one was a youngster.
Destructive batrastards!

View attachment 3163839
I hate those things! My dad half killed himself trying to kill one that was eating his garden.

Bella got a huge one in the field this morning but she didn't kill it. She dropped it and tried to get a better grip but it bit her. The GH started to walk off into another area of tall grass and Skittles started to go after it. It was bigger than he is!
My Papillon treed a bear once! She hasn't got much of an idea how tiny she is!

Back
Top Bottom