BYC Café

So this morning, Skittles was shaking and quaking in the bed. I thought he was cold so I covered him up. He kept shaking. So I figured he needed to go potty and it was close enough to the time I need to get up so I put them out and went out to the kitchen to make their breakfast.
I let them in and they gobbled up their breakfast while I made my coffee. I was walking over to open the stove to shift around the coals while looking and smiling at Bella who was lounging in front of the stove illuminated by the Christmas tree. What a peaceful loving scene... until I stepped in a warm pile of Skittle doo that disgustingly squished up between 2 toes and remained stuck in there while I jumped to the bathroom to wash my foot.
He didn't take care of business when I put him out because he was so anxious to get in and eat and must have done it when I was making my coffee and my back was turned. I call him Shittles sometimes...
Yep, that's pretty gross first thng in the morning. I don't walk bare foot much.

Back
Top Bottom