BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I rehomed Ace last night. I'd been thinking about doing it for a while because of Remi. Remi, my blind in the right eye, VERY sexy hen, has an injured left leg. She's been hitching around for over a week. She does NOT do well being crated away from the flock. Ace would not leave her alone. Fabio will mount if she throws herself at his feet but he does not hunt her down the way all the other roosters have. Like I wrote, she is very sexy.

Ace went to a flock of 4 RIRs and a couple of bantams. He should enjoy not having Fabio run him every chance he gets and be the king of is domain for a change.

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee DL!

Tough decision about Ace, but it sounds like the right one. Glad you found him a flock!

It's overcast here, just above freezing. Should be warming up more in a week or two, but we're a long way from the leaves on the trees yet! That usually happens the last week of May or first week of June.

Good evening Cafe,

brought one last pot of freshly brewed coffee for all to enjoy

Looney Tunes Coffee GIF

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

Piper survived her first day with me working the entire day at the plant.
My niece came at 2 to give Skittles his heart meds, let everyone out to pee and change her potty pad. She texted (and I quote) "Piper was like a rocket ship taking off of earth" when she let her out of her puppy pen!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom