BYC Café

I took Bella with me to get the fish because my sister is suffering from bouts of vertigo and had another one this morning.
I just shared part of an ice cream sandwich with Bella. That's the other thing about going through this level of stress: you do an awful lot of comfort food eating and I'm gaining weight and I feel like a pig. I'll worry about that later.

I've been holding all of this back from the Cafe because it's just so overwhelming.

I like visiting BYC because it's an escape from everything I have to deal with even if it's only temporary.

Time to get back on the road.

@DobieLover : anytime you feel like it

animation hug GIF

That's the other thing about going through this level of stress: you do an awful lot of comfort food eating and I'm gaining weight and I feel like a pig. I'll worry about that later.
Same here, but at the moment I have more important things to worry about and take care of.

But with DH getting better (though slowly), there will be time enough for me to get back in shape.

@Offshoreorca I am glad that the rain finally came in time for you, stay safe and thank you for the beautiful flowers!

I got 8 new fish for $40. Add another $40 for gas and tolls and they cost 10% what the local place would have charged me.

I love driving through that area of PA and going through the Lehigh tunnel. There are so many old stone, brick or stone with brick houses and buildings down there. It's just beautiful.

I went by many flea markets and antique stores I sorely wanted to stop at but couldn't because I wanted to get my charges into the pond.

I purchased a little battery powered air pump that has a dual output with two air stones on it to keep the water oxygenated for the trip home. They seemed perfectly fine when I pulled the cooler out of the car and the acclimation went very well. It took about 40 minutes before I was ready to release them into the pond by hand. The guy I bought them from showed me a trick to make them not wriggle out of your hands. You put one hand over their eyes and then grab the body with the other hand and they stay still.

Back
Top Bottom