BYC Cookbook -- Try recipes and post pics and results! :)

Pics
Got the cookbook and I LOVED IT! I am undecided which one I want to try out and what I have available in the refigerator. I hoarded so much food that I am going thru the freezers without any shopping to the store for meat before I stock up the next round.

Got hamburger thawing out in the refigerator.........ummmmmmmmmmmmm, too many recipes that looks soooooo good!

Best ever chocolate chip cookies. page 181
My son pulled one out of the cookie jar today, held it up it in the air and proclaimed,"These are the best cookies ever"

Quote:
Okay--that sounds really good but is it in the book? I looked through the whole thing and I cant see it! My family loves French Toast! Help! Terri O

Made this last weekend and I am going to make it again this weekend. How long have you baked yours? I had it in for 45 mins and it still was quite jiggly in the center and a bit underdone, it seemed to me. My oven may not be at the right temp though; we have had some trouble lately with it. I used WW french bread cut about 1" thick. Did you cover while baking the whole time? Thanks! Terri O

Quote:
was it MY artichoke dip? LOL

That IS the only Artichoke Dip in there, isn't it? It was very good!

lol I'm not sure...but thanks!
smile.png

I made my own Kale Soup recipe the other day. It's on page 31. I actually had to substitute some spinach for the kale because the store only had a small bunch of kale left. It came out great and I'd would definitely make it with spinach and kale again. Don't mean to toot my own horn, but this recipe really is yummo!!!!
droolin.gif

21251_picture_156.jpg

Back
Top Bottom