BYC Couples

Pics
From what I can tell, yes. It was nasty -- her abdomen was full of this gross vomit-textured gray soup stuff, and there was a layered lump of flesh with an eggshell and yolk inside of it. I'm pretty sure that part of her tubing was decomposed, too.
And it smelled like fish. Why freaking fish? Yuck!

Sal (like in "salve)-pin-guy-tiss, I believe. Overo could tell you; I'm probably not even spelling it right.
Ew. Poor old girl. It must have been horrible for her to have that rotting her insides.
What tubing? Like intestines?
Was she exhibiting clear symptoms?

Every time someone tells me this, I lose a little hope for our education system.
I'll see if I can find some time (and remember) to PM you later, though it might take a couple of days.
I mean...I know some recipes. They just never turn out like they should and I give up. I have friends who bake and I just want to know if there's some magical secret 😂 Because I sure don't know it.

My book

16536338504606095400913013694526.jpg

Ew. Poor old girl. It must have been horrible for her to have that rotting her insides.
What tubing? Like intestines?
Was she exhibiting clear symptoms?
Yes, her intestines.
It's been a while, but from what I can recall, she was very lethargic, pale, and overall sickly. What tipped off Overo, who I was talking to about this, were the lump in her abdomen and the fact that she'd been laying lash eggs here and there.
DSC_8431.JPG

DSC_8430.JPG
DSC_8429.JPG

Back
Top Bottom