BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Girls,
frow.gif

Long time no touch
caf.gif
, Sorry I have really really busy. Working on the greenhouse, working with the horses and doing laundry.
th.gif

So tired after I go to bed I crochet till my eyes are blurry, which last night wasn't long.

Here is the link for you Guitartists http://herrschners.com/products/product.aspx?sku=200294&id=2344 I hope this is the one you were thinking of.

Yeah,
ya.gif
I see we have a new BYC Hooker hooked
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
. Somebody send that Woman a chicken. I think SE or Scoot might be able to fit the bill or beak as it were.
lau.gif
Welcome Susan
frow.gif

SE sorry about the traffic jams Travis got caught up in I sure hope next Saturday goes better.

Rocket is a chicken chaser Now
wee.gif
D.gif
ya.gif

Hey Leepsy sorry to hear about your turkey hen
hit.gif
You can be glad you gave her a good loving home. And I'm sure she was happy with you.
Hey, how did you wild grape jelly come out?
tongue.png
Good I bet
big_smile.png

Well girls I am heading to the shower and then off to bed Getting tired
th.gif
Good night all Karan

No chicks greenapple is right you can get away with have a small batam hen or two in a large parrot cage I knew a ladie who had one in a new york apartment, which had a little porch thing and she grew some grass out on that in a little sqaure flower bed and would just put her chickys cage on that for the fresh greens and to dust. she said it worked out wonderfully, you might give it a try.

SE sorry to here about the loses at the track thats the pitts by far. And don't worrie about those beads, just send them when ever you have the it and can remember, I am in now big hurry here as I probley won't be leaving the farm for a month or two.
I got some work done on my window ghan today I am up to the teal part right now and it is going pretty good, it when you hit the part when its gotten so big you think your doing a millon stitches. LOL Oh well it will be well worth it come this winter when me and the girls are snuggled under it watching christmas movies. other than that its been a slow lazy fall day, I got the horses mane shampooed which he needed it bad. And played with my dog and chickens and such, but mostly just sat on the front porch and crocheted and watched the dh burn trash and tree limbs, the girls play and the chickens chase each other. Its these moments that I just like to sit back and say thank you lord! for. just beautiful. well I hope everyone had a rather splended day as I have and a better evening and i will post ya'll later. Maw.

Well, MAYBE if the deposit on pets go down I could give the batam thing a try
hu.gif
Right now pet deposit is $200.00 for one pet & that includes one GOLDFISH
ep.gif
!!!

Sounds like a great way to spend the day maw
cool.png
just enough to say you did something, bu not to much to make you miss the great things in life
pop.gif

Ok, now I have noticed a couple of abriviations (sp?). What is DH? Is that dear hubby or dead hubby
gig.gif
& DD? I am guessing dear daughter?
fl.gif

Thanks for the warm welcomes
love.gif
you all take care, Susan

Hi again.
th.gif
I am so tired... ugh.. definitely chicken chasing only in a figurative sense today. We had to take my mom's car back to her tonight. so overall this weekend with getting the Feathered Ladies here and going back today, DH had 10 hours of driving.
tongue.gif
But it was worth it. We have our chickens!
yippiechickie.gif
And they are such good girls. We got 19 eggs today out of 25 chickens and that was the day after their cramped long drive!!! And they put themselves to bed tonight.
clap.gif
They seem very happy here already.

Yup, you got it Susan! Not Dead Husband, but dear.
gig.gif

Here's a link to the lingo: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1638#p1638

I
have to go bed. Good night all! (we need another sleepy smiley... I would google for one, but I am not as adept as SE and Scoot) Not ignoring anyone, wanted to catch all's news, but too tired right now. Just know that I am thinking of you all.
smile.png

Last edited:
Oh Thank you, for the lingo page
ya.gif
. Maybe I will learn about chickens yet
yippiechickie.gif
...besides KFC
duc.gif
Oh looks like you need to do some updating though
caf.gif
, "DD & DH" isn't on there.
hu.gif

Not that you are not busy enough,
lau.gif

huh, I could have sworn that was where I had it confirmed about DH and DD
idunno.gif
Fortunately, I don't have to update that thing...I think anyone can edit it, but it seems to be watched by the mods more.
idunno.gif
The lingo page is part of the frequently asked questions Category at the top of all the threads. It can tell you how to upload avatars and pictures too in that area, since I am being slow about the explaining.
wink.png

right, I was supposed to be in bed. got distracted in the wind down phase. g'night all!
frow.gif

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
No chicks, wow $200:thun that's a lot for a pet deposit.

SE sorry about the race hope next weeks better

Maw I sent you a PM

Ris 19 eggs on the first day that's awesome
thumbsup.gif

going to finish my squares today and go buy the box to put them in
have a great day everyone!

Scoot!! Those chicken gifs are adorable!!! Girl, you are the bomb with the graphics!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
Thank you Shanah for finding that sunflower afghan link for Angie, I would have had to hunt for it too. I knew it was either Mary Maxim or Herrschners but I still would have had to search....that is a really pretty one. Glad to see so many folks checking in here everyday, nice to keep up with ya'll more..where ya been Purr?!! Missed you! And I swear I'm gonna cry if Smitty's Farm (Kim) and Tiki (Kris) don't show back up!!!
lol.png
Where are those hookers???!!!

Travis is taking the car to the track tonight to work out the kinks from the repairs they made since all the bang ups saturday so keeping my fingers crossed for better luck next weekend....track closed this weekend for the county fair. He is now only about 48 points ahead of the second place man...geez I want him to win that points championship soooooo badly!!! We have worked so hard for that this year. Fingers and toes will be crossed for next saturday...
fl.gif

I did get another square and a half of that woolease sampler afghan for the lionbrand crochet-a-long done. Will be glad to finish that and take some pictures for ya'll. It will be warm..I'm double stranding the yarn so it's got a good heavy weight to it. We have such awesome cool weather here now!!! I LOVE fall, the best of all the seasons, cool, crisp and a bit breezy..awesome!!! Have a great day ya'll, I'll check in later...off this week, house cleaning, crocheting and resting. Later gaters!!!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
hugs.gif

Me? I think it was Leepsy with the pattern...but I might have done it accidentally. haha! Esp with how tired I was.

I am about to enter the Chicken Chaos morning.
Have a great Monday, and Happy Hookin! Congrats Scoot on Royal status!
th.gif
(that's a bow of respect for you.
wink.png
)

love.gif
D.gif
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom