11044_weather_01.gif

11044_weather_10.gif

.but thats ok after i feed
11044_animal8.gif
and
11044_animal10.gif
and
11044_animal14.gif

i will curl up with my squares,circles amd other shape book and hook the day away!!
have a great day!!
ETA just for you Rocket..i know how much you love them squirrels!!!
11044_flyingsquirrel3_l.gif

Last edited:
ok everyone. the squares are going out today. I promise. what a week and weekend. Swing off a 10ft extension ladder putting up 16ft 2x10's is NOT my idea of a FUN time!!!!
lol.png

I'd love to do the santa swap stuff. God, I hope things quiet down here soon!!!!!
lol.png

Teri /Tb

Eeeee! Thanks Your Majesty!
That one is going on my desktop. Or better yet, my avatar!
wink.png

Anyone have any mink trapping advice? I need to protect my squirrels and my chickens.

Otherwise, no news. Must get crafting. I have a PILE to do!

Have a great day all!

Last edited:
well to answer your question Maw about new projects,I actually washed the fabric to start the quilt for my 6 yr old grandson. It's going to be very simple 8" squares with a black border. The squares have trucks and 4 wheelers and cowboys and baseballs and other boy things.
I doubt I'll finish it before Yule for him but I'm going to try.
And of course I'm going to start my grannies for the spring swap,and I plan on doing a bunch of watercolors.
And I spend a good deal of time harping on hubby about goats,heeeehee.
I've lost 6 lbs since they diagnosed the diebetes. yay me.
And I'm looking for a pattern for slippers for a certain 2 yr old who wont keep her shoes and socks on for nothin.

Quote:
Scoot.....you can't post photos like that and not share where the pattern came from ;-)

Those are neato!!

lol they came from the book beyond the square crochet motifs.... its an awesome bok and thanks!!

Quote:
Scoot.....you can't post photos like that and not share where the pattern came from ;-)

Those are neato!!

lol they came from the book beyond the square crochet motifs.... its an awesome bok and thanks!!

Cool! I have that book on my wish list at amazon.com maybe dh will get it for me ;-)

Queen Scoot! Those are amazing! Holy cow! I love seeing new things that crochet can do.
What I am drawn to the most right now are the animals and things... oooo, I should try to find a squirrel pattern for an arigumi (sp) squirrel.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom