BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well we are sure glad to have you here! And you are three times if not more times faster than I am.
lol.png
I know what you mean about putting them together. My desk is covered in crocheted animal parts that still need to be assembled.

Skand I would say you can hide here, but I have one kid. Does that count? heh... Maybe send your kids somewhere else...

I say you come over here and we can send both our kids to the grandmas and we can go fishin. Hows bout that, as this chicken hat pattern is driving me nuts, I thinks i have found something I like and do it and it looks funkey to frog it frog it and try again, and I am also working on a hello kitty hat for blaylee and a unicorn hat for haley so when I get to a dead end out of ideas on one I move to the next until I have run out of hats, so I got mad and went and cleaned my room!
lol.png
Oh the insanity and I will be thinking of how to fixs thoses patterns all night long so I won't get any sleep!
barnie.gif
Oh well that what I get for being so crafty and being bipolar, and a awesome mom as haley told me today all at the sametime.
smile.png
well gals I am going to go try to catch a few ZZZZZZZ's before the bipolar kicks in and makes me want to go crank out those hats so ya'll have a great night and I will catch ya'll in the morning. Maw.

Quote:
Chicken hat pattern. I've been looking all over for one. I saw a pic of one and that is one reason I wanted to learn to crochet so I could make that hat for my daughter. Where do I get the pattern?
Crocheting is getting very easy for me now. Of course I have just done single and double but have been doing some rounds and things. I am getting faster and all my rows are even and not curling up on me.
wee.gif

Awww, lovemychix, I see you have Hamburgs! I just had to take my 17 week old Silver Spangled Hamburg to his new home a couple days ago. What an awesome breed! He was beautiful and so sweet, although a little flighty, and the transition has been tough, but I only have room for one roo here, and I already have one. Can I see pics of yours? :)

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome.gif
tigrou_bis.gif

kilt-shirtless-matthew-brookssm.jpg

hee hee! (hope you like men in kilts.
wink.png
hey, the rest of you gals, that's for you too! ) We are a crazy bunch! You'll be wanting to pick up a hook before you know it (after all those other projects are done.)

And SE invitations work! I dragged perched here with little to no screaming.
wink.png

Quote:
NOOooo!..this one is MINE!!...
smack.gif
....but, anyways, welcome!..
big_smile.png

The pouch or the welcome yours? If you want I can PM you more
wink.png
Whee...I better get to bed. I am getting punchy...
tease.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
NOOooo!..this one is MINE!!...
smack.gif
....but, anyways, welcome!..
big_smile.png

The pouch or the welcome yours? If you want I can PM you more
wink.png
Whee...I better get to bed. I am getting punchy... http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/DianneOnly/tease.gif

''

LOL..i have already been welcomed a LOOONG time ago,...what do you think i want??...THE POUCH silly!...and..ooh yeah...give me more..heehe..
droolin.gif
..love men in kilts!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom