BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot.gif
to Sk
hide.gif
! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Skand......oh shoot, you know the rest! I think you should limit your cleaning and cooking time today! It's YOUR day and you need a break!

Birthday wishes to you from California!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
(I really need to investigate the whole bling thing. I should be able to do a little better that the BYC smilies!
gig.gif
)

lol I like doing my cleaning and all on my bday,,, it's the only day I can move freely around the house without everyone making sure they end up in my way! Jim finds things to do outside, Alyssa's at school, and Caydence is eating some candy corn on her bed, watching a Dora the Explorer movie. What can I say, I hide the bodies well... hehehehe

That, and with everyone finding out things are okay, I'm in high spirits. And for those feeling icky, that's the reason I've never had a birthday party go right. Right smack dab in cold flu season. lol

Hey Gals Sorry that I'm sooo late checking but I stayed home cause I'm
sickbyc.gif

Soo I'm reliefed cause

So that gives me more strenght so with my tissues, meds, blankie, and pot of

and on the stove

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Lets get things together

Cause it's Sk's
hide.gif
BIRTHDAY
woot.gif

We have to work on keeping the new singers up beat with the band.

I even let Jim join the party!!!!

This from all us Gals that Love ya Sk
hide.gif

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL I HAVE MISSED.
Been so busy and hectic around here and just getting ready for Christmas and had 16 here for Thanksgiving plus 3 extra dogs. (Pic is below) The little maltese was in the house at the time. Sandy (our dog) seemed to enjoy the company.
I've got to read up on the next swap and see what's require. Maybe I'll have time now to join.
I love the Holidays but they are time consumming!!
big_smile.png

Plus had to have some medical test but all came out well. For 65 I'm not in too bad a shape. Must be the chickens and geese keeping me young! Not to forget the 11 grandkids!
lol.png

Happy Holidays to everyone in case I don't get back here between now and Christmas.

HAPPY HOOKIN EVERYONE!
Jacie

Sandy with his 2 buddies. (all males but they behaved very well except the one light golden ATE ALL THE LEFTOVERS!!! on Friday. He's epileptic and on meds and they do funny things to him sometimes. Plus he ate 2 bars of soap and 3 paper plates to wash it all down!!
big_smile.png

TG08J.jpg

Last edited:
I got my SS project mailed off today!
celebrate.gif
If the package looks funny, blame the postmaster...he helped me figure out how to mail it!

I can do the hooker lingo ok. What is molting & culling?? Darn chicken lingo,
gig.gif

Quote:
Double Crochet or DC
big_smile.png
, is easier & funner ( don't laugh at funner, lol) I think. Yes, when I start out with the SC or single crochet, it feels like there is nothing to hold on to. Never a dumb question! Look at all my chicken questions
big_smile.png

Sandy with his 2 buddies. (all males but they behaved very well except the one light golden ATE ALL THE LEFTOVERS!!! on Friday. He's epileptic and on meds and they do funny things to him sometimes. Plus he ate 2 bars of soap and 3 paper plates to wash it all down!!

LOL!!!!!
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Bet he had some some bubbly farts after the soap!!!! Hilarious!!! Nice to hear from you Jacie, sounds like life is treating you well. Hope Christmas the Goose is doing well too!!! Check in when yo can and we sure would love to have you in the spring swap!! Take good care my friend
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Gingerchic..where are you???!!! Don't they have internet on Gilligan's Island?? Post sometimes girl!!!
wink.png

So tomorrow is Bobbie's birthday!! Wow, lot of celebrating hookers this weekend!!!
thumbsup.gif

Love the bling and the chirpy hookers!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom