BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hit.gif
I am a bad chicken momma, I went out to let the birds out and I have seven babies separate from the others, well I let them out while I was filling their feed and water, I had filled the big feeder with layer pellets and set it on the floor for them to eat from while I went about feeding the dogs and watering, well I was missing one chick and looked everywhere for it, sadly when I sat the big birds feeder back on it's block I found my baby. I tried rubbing it to get it back and blowing into it's beak, but, no luck reviving it. I feel so badly for the poor baby
hit.gif

I will from now on set the feeder down before I let the babies out.

SE, thanks for the note! I'm fine, just trying to stay focused when I'm @ work. Don't know why my principal thinks I should be working when I'm here. Those student records will update themselves eventually, won't they??
hu.gif

Like some of the others, I lurk much more than I post. That's the "old" introvert in me that comes out online, I guess. I'm certainly not that way in person anymore!
SS update - I got a card in the mailbox yesterday saying I've got a pkg waiting to be picked up, mailed from Missouri. Karan, is that from you? I'll be at the post office to pick it up tomorrow, and will post pics asap!
wee.gif

Quote:
thanks!!! LOL im on break...just made me some breakfast...eggs sunny-side up and toast and a glass of moo-juice!! LOL

Last edited:
ok I finally finished reading to catch up here it literally took 2 hrs , wow
well I don't remember who asked I'm sorry. but they did all kinds of test on DD, cat scans , ultrasounds x-rays so we will see if the pills help.
So sorry about your SIL Nochicks and your little fuzzy butt Chicks Rule.
I got my camera back , Yay!

pregnancy009.jpg

pregnancy012.jpg

pregnancy085.jpg

yup that's my Son-in-law. He's been wonderfully supportive of DD , they have been in love since they were 15 but married 7yrs now. We love him and that's a blessing His name is Jason, DD is Erica and the kids are Logan 6 , Sophie 2 and now Garrett 9 days old.

Quote:
yup 11 lbs 2.4 oz at birth that's definitely chunky
gig.gif

well I think Ill get a lot of hooking done in the next several days. DH went off to work the ice storm so it will be mighty lonely here. And nobody to cook for. Maybe I'll start some chicken paintings I have a few models running around outside if only I could get them to sit still.
barnie.gif

Yes, unfortunately, poor little thing, my bad!!!

aaaw! It's okay! Mistakes happen!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I step on my bantams every time I go out to the coop b/c they are always right under my feet. I so afraid that one day I won't be paying enough attention and I will hurt one of them pretty bad.

SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! IS THAT FOR ME?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?

th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Purr! He's sooooo adorable!!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif

i need suggestions or ideas

my S-I-L gave me a box of yarn she never learned to crochet with and its perfect for the afgan im working on for my cousin. One big ball each of lavender like purple (already made all that into lil squares) yellow, mint or baby green, pink, and white. There were a few other balls of a varigated (someone tell me how to spell that please) non baby colors that i will save for another project.

My question is what are yalls idea as to what i should do. my first idea was to make the 4 colors into small squares then trim them in white and put them altogether as one blanket. When i was at the doctors office the doctor said her mother had made her one like that but had only used one color for the little squares and trimmed them in white.

What do yall think since I have 2 cousins expecting and we know one is having a girl but no idea on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom