BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purr Moose and family pics are sooo great they are a wonderful looking family. Lucky you to have such great family. Yes I asked about tests done, glad they are checking things out.

Chicks rule that's why they are called accidents they weren't planned. Sorry you had to deal with it and that it happened.
hugs.gif
We would never think that you were a Bad Chicken Momma

LC yes that package is from me..... I sure hope ya like it..... I tryed to think of something I would put to use and something I thought would be able to put together...... Sure hope ya like it..
fl.gif

HAVING A BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE
rant.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
barnie.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

There No that's Better............. well some any way
roll.png

karan

Quote:
aaaw! It's okay! Mistakes happen!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I step on my bantams every time I go out to the coop b/c they are always right under my feet. I so afraid that one day I won't be paying enough attention and I will hurt one of them pretty bad.

SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! IS THAT FOR ME?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?

th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Purr! He's sooooo adorable!!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif

yes thats for you!!!! not quite ready yet though.....

Chicks rule
hugs.gif

Scoot: That is so beautiful. Great choice of colors. Color is so important. I can't wait until I get started on my sisters baby blanket. Waiting to find out sex first.

Purr that is a cute baby.

I've been so busy today. Trying to get all my stuff done before weekend. Kids are all napping. I think I may go get some hooking done.
celebrate.gif

They will be up soon.

wee.gif
This what they will be doing.
hmm.png

thumbsup.gif
Yeah I will be and I know it will be OK Sure glad have bookmrk alot of those linkd for patterns and such...
idunno.gif
was jusr really hoping it would be left in tack, but at least we have our memories,,,,,,
wink.png

I am going to have my choclate fix and get my brownies the Circuit Clerk made and chill out
lol.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
th.gif
th.gif
Jokes ON ME Sorry for the alarm
duc.gif
duc.gif
Just Shut me up
lau.gif
lau.gif

Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain

I believe smitty is out of town visiting if I'm thinking right, (as of today I wouldn't count on my thinking) Tutter I don't know

Thats what all the talk of Buddy system was all about to keep up with all the other MIA hookers. Gets to be a task to go back through all the posts to get them PMed and checking in to say that they are ok or what is going on. I hope that helps

Last edited:
yay back from the grocery store.. then I remembered I need to make some sort of cookie for tonite. So guess I'll go cookie make. Good thing I havent found my cookie decorating crap lately.. then I'd be busy for a good hour or twelve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom