BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah really i was just being silly cuz everyone has been so helpful already.

Rocket you have been really sweet in helping me with my pic issues.
I can show off my work now! After all the work we put into our crocheting its hard not to want to show them off.

frow.gif
Hello all!
I see the hunting party went looking for me, better post a little something while I have a chance.
barnie.gif

If no internet & waiting on the move wasn't enough for us, we had a death in the family on the 10th. My husbands sister died unexpectedly.
sad.png
She sounded fine when I talked with her on my birthday on the 6th. Her funeral is tomorrow the 13th. So maybe starting Sunday or Monday I will be back with you all.
ya.gif
fl.gif
I am soooo far behind now on posts, I may have to look for Karans editoral pages on everyone,
roll.png
lau.gif

We are in our new apartment & I am just waiting for DH to get back with the movers with our stuff from storage.
celebrate.gif

I see a new name (course maybe not, like I said behind on posts)...
welcome-byc.gif
Algo!!!...And anybody else who is new!!
clap.gif

Take care, Susan

3.gif
Thanks, algo. Just let me know if you need anything tweaked. I have too many tech friends for my own good probably and some of it always rubs off onto me when all they do is talk computers around me.
smile.png

OK. gals, this is me, going out to the cold, shooing my gimpy hen back into the coop (after her breakfast away from the beasts) and then coming back in, putting on the jammies and hooking up a storm... watch me...
wink.png
bun.gif

Last edited:
Hi No Chicks! Sorry for your loss. And Congrats on the move! Hang in there! We will be thinking about you! And
9.gif
Belated from me too!

yeah, I'm watchin.....oo that is a long way away.. sure gonna miss ya.. lol
You're goin back into jammies, me, Jim done caught me, told me to get dressed. It's close to lunchtime, does that count? lol
Guess if I do get dressed, that means I get to finally go to the store and get groceries, and paint!
I've been waiting ever so patiently to paint my kitchen cabinets... all 8 of them.

barnie.gif
OK, I am on page 295 & there are posts up to page 385!!
ep.gif

My word you gals are a bunch of chatty
D.gif
's,
gig.gif

Thanks for the birthday wish SK & Ris!
hhmmm...how are you thinking of doing the cabnets Skand?? Have fun!
Oh whats that??? I think I can see....na wait...yes I can see Ris, she is hooking...oh no that isn't Ris...Guess eyes arn't that good any more!!
lau.gif

thinking of paintin kind of a meadow/garden theme. Since all I can paint realistically, is vines and flowers... I'm kind of limited.
I can paint other stuff, it falls under the title.."artistic expression"
lau.gif
gig.gif

But since my kitchen is mostly baskets, vegs and fruits (yes some are fake in the baskets)
Picture if you will... a kitchen from the 70's.... those veggies pictures, salt an pepper shakers.. that's kinda my theme.

I have two diff types of much salt/pepper shakers, 2 diff types of corn cob ones.. and some other kinds.. lol

I have to brag everyone....last night I wanted to see how many squares i could make in an hour so i timed myself. I finally got around to measuring my lil squares and they are just over 3 inches. I made 5 in one hour!!
wee.gif
Is that good? Am i catching up with the long time hookers yet?

ep.gif
That's great Algo! It takes me 3 days to do one!
lau.gif

I am back in my jammies and hookin and stuff. really! I am!
hide.gif
But the laundry that I have to put away is staring me down....

300 some posts! No Chicks, you might want to go to your profile and set up your post count per page to be like 25 per page. That way you will only have about 150+ pages instead of 200 some and more posts to read per page, but somehow it isn't quite as overwhelming.

*takes off professor glasses now*
frow.gif
See ya! I am going to be lurking now while I hook.
Good luck painting Skand, I like the sound of your kitchen!

I'm here too!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
I feel better today!!! now, anyway lol I ate some Sonic
droolin.gif
and drank a whole bunch of water, and I feel so much better now. Ya'll want to hear something really funny? You know how when some women are pregnant certain foods and smells of foods make them sick? Well I can't stand the thought of chicken right now, and I can't smell raw eggs or eggs while they are cooking or I throw up.
lol.png
Though I still do like to eat them scrambled with onions a little bit of salt and pepper and some melted cheese on top.
wee.gif
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom