BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to Skand child!!!
4 years old...wow! It goes by so fast.
Enjoy the day!

Hibernation...hmmmm....sounds yummy! Not realistic but yummy!

Still working on finals so I am off...have screwed off all day so far.
Time to buckle down. hehehe

Have a Great Day everyone!

All of you with kids in school - unless there's a snow day, only 2 more days before Christmas break!! (here, at least!)

Sign my name to the Hibernation petition! (Do you think anyone would notice if I close my door & crochet for an hour or so?
hu.gif
) And wish Caylee a huge Happy Birthday from me!

Amy: here are the links for you. She broke it down into 2 videos. I think they have a time limit on there. Also I found another one you might like. I haven't finished watching it all myself so hope its good.

http://www.hookandneedles.com/2008/03/22/amigurumi-tutorial-1/

The last one is called "Learn how to crochet while learning amigurume"
I know you already know how to crochet but it still has some good things to learn about amigurumi on there. Like I said, still not watched all of the last link but have learned alot on there and i already know how to crochet too.
Hope this helps Amy and anyone else that wants to learn.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the birthday girl wishes.. she's over there *pointing*<<< doing the 'blushin' pose. hehehe
I'm all for hibernating.. only if I can get up to go potty!
Alyssa tells me all the time 'momma, lets just hibernate for the day.' Which is really awesome of her, except she pulls that on the days where I hop outta bed, dress and start the cleaning thing.
If she'd only get in sync with me!

Quote:
Scoot, one of these days I am driving to Miami and looking you up so you can give me some personnal tutorials on some of the crocheting you are doing, lol. What part of town are you on??? I know where wally world is and the VFW.

Quote:
Perfect summation of where we are with our projects right now!!
wink.png

I'm waiting to see if I'll be going back to college. If I do, I won't have time for it between school, work, puppy, poultry ( I'll be getting some new chicks this spring) and social life.

Still have to get my squares...hope the P.O didn't leave them on the porch and it either blew away or was stolen...

Quote:
Scoot, one of these days I am driving to Miami and looking you up so you can give me some personnal tutorials on some of the crocheting you are doing, lol. What part of town are you on??? I know where wally world is and the VFW.

LOL im not far from the VFW i live on the south east side! you are more than welcome to come and visit me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom