BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Droppin' in real quick to say
frow.gif
! Busy day once again. So glad it's the last day of school for the kids though. All the school craziness is done, now it will just be back to the normal crazies!

OMG Okiemommy! I can't wait to hear about your U/S! You MUST post right away to let us know how many buns are in the oven!!!

Olive garden...
droolin.gif
love.gif
I haven't been there in awhile!
Wow Ris
old.gif
& I thought our 6 inches on top of our 2-3 was a lot!! Like you we are in it for the long haul til spring.
caf.gif

Skand sounds like the kids are having fun. Heck send them outside.
smack.gif
lol

I had them out for an hour and a half, but with them coming down off of a sick week, we didn't stay out too long. It was a beauty of a day though. So they did get sunshine and fresh air. But we also got the snot flowing with the breeze... gotta love seasonal asthma!!!
Dinner's done, shower's are done. Just waiting for about 10 minutes, then it's story time ... then my most favorite time of the day.... SHOVE THE BRATS IN BED TIME!!!!!!
Then I go off into the dark dark night, to help santa with travel expenses...lol (Shopping!) YAY I finally get to get started, with only 6 days to go.. good thinkin Jim, yeah...lol

These are so cute!!... http://www.craftstylish.com/item/31641/how-to-crochet-cute-christmas-ornaments

Sounds
like everyone had an awesome day, despite the snow yesterday! Hope you got some hookin done at least!!! I have to work monday and tuesday..already starting to whine about that!! Course don't get me wrong, I am totally grateful tohave a job to whine about, just love staying at home and still getting my check!!

Not too far from finishing the blueberry pie and white redheart yarn afghan for DD's bed, then my circles and not sure if I told you or not but Erin wants an afghn out of that cotton yarn..which that part is great, I love the cotton but she likes the mardi gras and orange colors...wow, nearly glows in the dark it's so bright!! So I'll have to find a pattern that I can watch tv and do and make that too, and then yes, my shapes! Might be sick of the cotton by then and use an acrylic worsted weight, I have plenty of yarn so I'll think of something. That redheart soft white fleck is pretty too. Has Karan decided on a baby yarn? All the wlamart redheart was 2.00 a skein this week, guess they are clearing it out..alot of baby yarns too! Yellow and soft greens and white. I'd love to buy my skein on sale if we know the yarn. I think february was the deadline for the craft stuff to be gone from walmart, maybe sooner, but seems that is what I heard. Anyway...have a great day..and if you get a chance and have an interest, Travis made the driver spotlight for the Fayetteville Motor Speedway website today.. http://www.fayettevillemotorspeedwa...spotlight-travis-yow&catid=20:driverspotlight

Hey all! Poppin in to say good morning! SE, I love the ornaments! They would be great to put on a present or around a bottle of wine or something to give away! Thanks! jeanmarie
WOW, ya the snow yesterday was incredible! Its still coming down!
Another storm Sunday now. Phew! hibernate???
lau.gif

Morning all! I got to sleep in! Woo Hoo! A little bit of hibernation anyway. More snow coming for us for the next few days too. *sigh* SE, those ornaments look like fun, I could make them and let Hannah decorate them.
smile.png
And Congrats Travis on making spotlight!
clap.gif
ya.gif

I am not totally caught up on reading but I have a surprise to show you all. As most of you know, I was hosting Fancy the Frizzle BYC Fashion Mascot over Thanksgiving. Weeelll, She left me a surprise... I had to hunt it down. (She thinks she was clever in playing Easter Bunny)...

Introducing: Fancy's Surprise:
12753_img_0173.jpg

She hatched last night!

12753_img_0174.jpg

Good thing she looks just like her mama. I think her daddy might have been a leghorn!
wink.png

(Fancy's Surprise is my latest accomplishment. I made her for Hannah for Christmas... If anyone wants the pattern, I can transcribe my adaptations I made and hopefully email it to you.)

Quote:
Awww, she sure is a cutey! But yeah I think her daddy must have been a leghorn or maybe an ostrich with those long legs!
lau.gif

Awesome job Risu!!!!
How bout I just throw you some yarn, and you throw me back the finished product? lol

Well the girls have their Christmas song to do tomarrow, they did dress rehersals today. I have to go find a crown... uhmm we dont have a crown store, just a hallmark gold crown store.. lol Too expensive for cards, hate to see if and how much a crown would cost.. lol
Either going to find some card stock, or figure out something.. lol

Rocket, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!! OMG!!! I can't believe you made that!!!! PRECIOUS!!!! Girl, you got it goin on!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Nifty is curious to find out if there might be pre-interest in an order of shirts like the one in this link....BUT..a chicken instead of a cat and the BYC logo added..whatcha think??? I LOVE IT!!! Please post your interest as he needs a certain number to order and would like a general idea about the sales....I vote yes!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/corriewebs...=OTC:commissionjunction&CMP=CJ-CLICK-10467594

Last edited:
Quote:
uh did you really have to ask? lol
Of course I want one adult, and two kiddo sized ones.
Alyssa told santa she wants a 'learn to crochet' , there's a kit at dollar general for $5, comes with a latch hook, some yarn, and instructions to make her first pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom