BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
scootersmom...your 'ghan is very ...
cool.png
..i love the design!!!
Karenleaf..i love,love the flower design!..i only wish i could do that!!..i bought a book with that pattern..but,..alas...
hit.gif
..my skills are crummy!...
hmm.png

green apple..that yarn is very pretty!!,,you got it at Jo-ann's?..i'll be going there to try to find it!!..thanks
Maw..okay..i changed my hook to a "g"..and added another row....and i was able to get the 6 inch square...so..i'm working on them.....bye guys, Wendy

Thanks gals on the complements on my try at making up a sunflower pattern.
Maw the petals are actually 3D they had just gotten pushed down I hadn't noticed till I looked at the photo. Things always look a bit flat in photos.

lovemychicks9 that's a pattern I decided to try to put together on my own so as soon as I get it tweeked out I will be glad to share it with you. I started with someone else's pattern but didn't like the way the 4th round looked so frogged it and did my own thing from there.
Boy sure is hard to write it down after you get one round done.
th.gif
Need to remember to write as I go.
hu.gif

Scrambled I'm going to try one of those in a hex after I get this one pattern down good.
big_smile.png
BTW I'm an old woman too if you consider 50 old. I really don't
jumpy.gif
I'm still young enough to spring with the rest of them. What ya say SE are ya an old hen
D.gif
or a young pullet?
yippiechickie.gif

Guitartists My squares for the fall swap are just basic Granny squares. Not all that fancy... Hey Your's will look great and be that much more special because you did them
hugs.gif
All you gals just got me back into the creative mood.

Wendy Keep working at it as I said I think your squares looked really good.
clap.gif
At first I thought they were some I had sent to Maw already. Then I relized I hadn't used white with that verigated yarn. And it was your post. The laugh was on me.
gig.gif

My first tries at crocheting weren't anything I kept. Took a while before I stopped tearing so much of it out and starting over. I still frog it and redo.
Once I get this pattern tweeked to be good I will past it on. My first time to try one all on my own.

OOOHHHH - thanks so much karanleaf, I can't wait to see that pattern. You did such and awesome job on that. Scrambled , so glad to see you back. I miss those posts. You always give me a smile! Well it is time for bed as I must work the weekend away. I only work 3 days a week it just happens to be the weekend, so if you don't see me until monday that is why. good night girls and have a great weekend! Trudy

tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

gif5678.jpg

Guitartists My squares for the fall swap are just basic Granny squares. Not all that fancy... Hey Your's will look great and be that much more special because you did them

Mine too....plain ole grannie pannies!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
I'm hoping the hexagons will be like some victoria's secret, spicy looking 6 sided squares, lol!!!
gig.gif
..and look out on the triangles..whoo hooo...those'll be pure Priscilla's (racccccyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!)there!!!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Yes Karan, I am an old hen!! lol!!
gif567.jpg

My week has been so crazy and hectic I feel this...no kidding....
gif66782.jpg
hope things calm down and I can be a crochet slug this weekend! We race tomorrow so I'll take my lionbrand CAL stuff with me to the track I guess...and if I don't forget it...
gif890.jpg

Anyway, I appreciate my online pals here...
gif3324567.gif
gif444456.gif
and have so much housework to do today I hope this isn't me later...
gif4456.jpg
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

gif44567.jpg
gif554321.jpg
gig.gif
gig.gif
gif6543-1.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I love you too!!! Here's a present to show you how much....
thGoodMorningSexy.gif
hugs.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
.....................................................hope I don't get in t-r-o-u-b-l-e for sharing him!!!
thlol2.gif

love.gif
it and this is as close as it gets to drooly
tongue.png

SE you're always good for the laughing lift of the day Thanks
yippiechickie.gif

Why is it sometimes my yipchick worksout and sometimes she doesn't want to exersize? I haven't figured that out.
idunno.gif
Of course there's alot of things I haven't figured out, yet, But I'm working on it.

I finished my 2nd square of the sunflower, I'm going to do 1 more, then try it as a hex and see what happens.
roll.png

Oh well back for more
caf.gif

I'm gotta get some brochures put together for our Greenhouse Promo tomarrow, if it's not raining.

Have a good day girls
frow.gif

Let the hooks fly where they may
wee.gif

Yowsa, SE! That was a plenty fine substitute for my kilt fix....yeah, nice morning eye opener....

Good Morning gals! I am going to need toothpicks (or maybe crochet hooks) to keep my eyes open today. Or maybe just that picture from SE...yum...And all I can say is I am really glad we have until Nov. 1st (well, with enough time ahead to mail) because I am only on square 3....

As soon as the kiddo is on the bus, it's
th.gif
back to bed for me (stayed up too late last night...lessee...3 hours of sleep....) then hopefully
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
(Karan, I have wondered why yipchick is sometimes tired too) and
caf.gif
when I can haul my butt out of bed.
And I hope to be hookin' too!

My Crafty Muse has decided on three cross stitch projects, and two or three crochet projects for christmas presents...my craft project cup runneth over...How, you say, can a three square (2and a half) hooker do crochet projects besides squares? I figured out a beginner bag project and a scarf!
lau.gif
Shhhh, I don't want to scare my crafty muse.
wink.png

Ok time to get the kiddo motivated. Have a great day gals!!!
love.gif

LOL!!!! I LOVE the spewer!!!! Ya'll are so funny!!! Love you all!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Hey..just got this email from E-Pattern's..check the cool sunflower pattern, you can buy it and download it..know ya'll are alwys drooling over the sunflowers, lol!!

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?code=EC00055&source=ETIE3AP

now I really am outt here to do some chores, lol!! Shanah, you need to take some sleep aids for a few nights and get yourself back on a non-vampire sleep schedule
wink.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom